Suitable for those that already have had laser training elsewhere but wishes to achieve their Level 4 and learn to remove Permanent Makeup.
With our training you will feel more confident about laser techniques when removing body tattoos. This course is accredited independently by Wynyard Aesthetics Academy and it’s therefore recognised by most insurance companies.
Please note that you must have a year experience removing tattoos. This training is two days and will cover all the subjects in our syllabus. Also, not all lasers are suitable for the removing of permanent makeup. Although we will teach you the theory you will need to check with your manufacturer to make sure that this it’s safe to operate their equipment on the face.
If you’re considering one of our lasers, please click here for more information.
Why train with us
Training with us will give not only knowledge to safely carry out tattoo removal procedures but also you will have access to many more benefits.
Why do a conversion course with us:
- Understand how to remove tattoos safely minimising your scaring rate.
- Level 4 accreditation. This will be a requirement by Councils and Insurance companies from November 2017.
- Learn to remove permanent makeup.
- Will be able to advertise on your website being trained by the most respected name in the industry.
- Have access to our after care support where your questions are answered in a timely manner by people that care and are experienced.
- Have access to our service centre where we can service your machines even if you did not buy them from us.
- You will be able to get insurance from London Market Underwriting and many others.
- Have access to our Laser Protection Adviser.
- Able to take further advanced training with Lorena such as tattooed eyeliner removal.
Conversion courses are £2500 plus VAT. This price includes lifetime after training support.
Or complete this form to download our Training Pack where you can ask for us to contact you with more information: